Preparing healthy food is very simple; you just have to implement some tips such as the exchange of some foods, to avoid the intake of saturated fats or many carbohydrates, which are what cause you to gain weight.
Healthy food improves your skin, your well-being, and your mood. So if you want to enjoy these benefits, follow the tips we give you below:
- Exchange sour cream or yogurt: With this measure, you double your calcium intake, reduce saturated fats and offer a better texture to your dishes.
- Say goodbye to butter: Remove this food from your refrigerator and prepare your healthy meal with canola or olive oil.
- Choose lean meats: This will reduce fat intake and your metabolism will work better.
- Add species: There are many natural foods that complement the taste of your healthy food such as vinegar, oregano, herbs, pepper, lemon, rosemary, capers, and olives.
- Refrigerate and degrease: Prepare your food a day before and refrigerate, so it will be easier to remove solidified fat.
- Remove the skin: This part of the chicken is the one that contains the most cholesterol, so eliminate it before cooking.
- Remove yolks: Replace an egg yolk with two whites, to reduce the amount of cholesterol.
With these practical tips, it will not cost you a job to change the way you prepare healthy food. Also, enjoy the time you take to cook, remember that a new study found that people who cook up to five times a week were 47% more likely to live 10 more years.
Tips To Start Having A Healthy Food
To start enjoying a healthy meal it is not necessary to adopt hypocaloric or too restrictive plans. Rather, it is about learning to choose high-quality foods that can meet the body’s nutritional requirements without exceeding calories.
In the same way, it is important to identify those food products that are not so good and that can influence overweight. Below we share some tips that allow you to improve your diet without implying suffering. Take note!
Avoid Processed Foods
One of the impediments to maintaining a healthy meal is choosing processed, nutrient-poor foods. Although these seem like a quick way to calm hunger, their preservative, fat and sugar content makes them harmful.
Try To Avoid Options Like:
- Bread and industrial bakery products
- Sausages and precooked meats
- Package or Fry Snacks
- Candies and sweets
- Canned products
- Junk food
Eat Healthy Food With Good Fats
In a healthy and balanced diet, it is necessary to incorporate sources of fat. However, unsaturated fats should be chosen instead of Trans and saturated fats. The latter are usually present in animal products and tend to raise cholesterol.
Instead, unsaturated ones are in healthy foods such as avocado, nuts and fatty fish. Not only do these options provide fewer calories, but they also provide extra amino acids, trace elements, and important vitamins.
Limit The Consumption Of Sugar And Salt
Both refined sugar and salt are very common ingredients in regular nutrition. Due to the flavor, they give to meals, for many they are inevitable when cooking. The disadvantage is that in excess they are harmful and affect overweight.
Sugar can cause metabolic disorders that lead to diabetes. For its part, salt causes fluid retention and increases the risk of hypertension, circulatory problems, and inflammatory diseases.